Crescente Ltd provides training for leaders, managers and teams, team building, executive coaching, professional facilitation and workplace mediation. We are based in the beautiful roman spa city of Bath in Northeast Somerset, England. We work across the UK and Europe with companies of all different shapes and sizes. Our purpose is to inspire and educate people to improve their productivity, effectiveness and happiness at work.
- All aspects of leadership, management and team development, coaching and facilitation
- Accredited and non-accredited development programmes
- Chartered Management Institute (CMI) approved UK and International centre
- Level 3 (first-line) through to Level 7 (executive) CMI qualifications
The Crescente approach is:
- Clear: Accurate work, simple processes and honest relationships
- Collaborative: Work in partnership with our clients based on mutual trust and respect
- Creative: Tailored solutions and good ideas that address your specific business needs
- Kind: Cheerful, friendly and confidence inspiring learning and development
Crescente programme features:
- Highly skilled, knowledgeable and experienced faculty
- The latest subject matter content, accurately presented
- Practical learning that is immediately applicable in the workplace
- Interactive, challenging and though-provoking group work
- Content and style matched precisely to the tone of your business
The Crescente difference:
- Real, high impact training that really makes a difference – we’re not playing at this
- Creative programme / solution design tailored to the needs of your business and your audience
- Highest levels of candidate support for CMI programmes
- Fully flexible options for design, delivery and integration with your business
- Delivered by people who have been there and genuinely ‘get it’, not academics.
Meet the Team
John Chisholm MSc – Managing Partner
John has day-to-day operational responsibility for Crescente. He has project management (JPMorgan) and senior management (NHS Acute and Mental Health) experience in both private and public sectors. He has been developing leaders and teams for nearly 15 years in a wide range of business environments including global software (Unity 3D), luxury brands (Sunseeker, Neal’s Yard Remedies and Naim Audio) and manufacturing (Atlas Electronic UK, Bourne Construction Engineering).
John said about his approach: “I like to keep things real and challenge people to be the best leader they can be. Good leadership is rarely what people think it is – there are a lot of misconceptions and outdated ideas that need to change to lead effectively in 2018”.
Mandy Underwood FCIPD, FCMI, CMgr – Partner
Mandy provides strategic oversight for the Crescente Ltd. She has over 30 years experience working in training and development in the private and public sectors holding operational and strategic roles. Mandy has worked in the field of accredited leadership and management training (ILM, CMI, EdExcel) for 15 years under the brand Developing U. She is a Fellow of the CIPD.
John Underwood MCIPD, FCMI – Partner
John sets and maintains our high quality standards for candidate support and guidance. He of has a background in banking (Barclays Plc) and working internationally on accredited leadership and management programmes for Roffey Park, ILM and CMI. He is a highly experienced training and development consultant specialising in trainer training, facilitation and accredited training.
Sarah Whitbread – Administrator
She keeps the mighty Crescente wheels turning. And she trains guide dog puppies.
Associates and Partnerships
Our key referral partners and associates include Andy Edwards, Ann Jameson, Chris Croft, Graham Elder, Jo Harding, Kate Taylor, Linda Taylor, Lisa Pierson, Mary Golden, Rachel Broome, Sam Sutton, Shirley Thompson, Sian Anderson, Steve Farmer and Tim Fuller.