CMI leadership and management qualifications represent a reliable, robust and systematic approach to investing in your leader and managers. High quality training enables businesses to retain and attract talented people who can improve productivity, address performance issues and drive innovation.
Behavioural Change: CMI leadership and management qualifications take the learning experience from merely ‘showing up’ on a training course, to structured supported reflection on how the person has thought and acted differently in their work as a result of what they have learned.
Return on Investment: By including a project or group assignment into your training programme you can build measurable results thus demonstrating return on investment for the programme too.
Express Yourself: Including other design elements into your leadership and management training programme can drive collaboration and innovation for example community and charity projects, foster integrated working with your supply chain partners or link with other organisations and sectors for mentorship opportunities.
Qualifications: Crescente offers Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualifications in Leadership and Management as follows:
- Award is the shortest and most concise qualification (takes 2-3 months)
- Certificate provides a broad base of knowledge and skills (takes 4-6 months)
- Diploma provides a comprehensive programme of learning (takes 9-12 months)
Qualification Levels: Crescente offers CMI qualifications at the following levels:
- Level 3 (A-level equivalent) for aspiring, supervisory or first line managers focus on stepping up into a management or leadership role with confidence
- Level 4 Additional subjects that bridge the gap between levels 3 and 5
- Level 5 (Degree equivalent) for middle operational managers looking to consolidate their experience with a formal management qualification
- Level 6 Additional subjects that add great depth and flexibility to your qualification
- Level 7 (Masters equivalent) for Directors and Senior Managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance
Blended Learning: Our programmes combine multiple methods including workshops and tutorials, online learning and webinars, self-study and group projects all blended according to the needs of each client.
Flexible Delivery: We will tailor the programme to fit your needs. The programme can fit with what you already offer your staff. You can use a combination of your own trainers and ours if you wish. We provide training programmes with and without CMI accreditation.
Inspiration and Expertise: We have an enviable network of brilliant experts, trainers, actors authors and speakers covering all aspects of leadership and management. This ensures you get up-to-date, relevant and inspiring training input at every level.
Supportive Approach: What makes Crescente a little different from other providers is the levels of support we provide to each learner. We have been delivering CMI leadership and management qualifications for many years, so we know what works and what doesn’t, and we’ve done plenty of these qualifications ourselves too. Our primary aim is to help each person achieve their learning goals while challenging themselves to be a better leader and manager.
Say and we’ll send you a list of topics, case studies to illustrate programmes designs and costs.