Gain your CMI leadership and management qualification via our self-study online learning pathway. You’ll get lots of support along the way. Choose the leadership and management subjects that interest you and choose the level you want to study. You control the pace of your learning too.
Our Self-Study Online Learning Pathways are suitable for employers and individuals:
A Corporate Solution for Employers – Mini Case Study
Aster Housing Group is a leading ethical housing developer and landlord in the UK. They use our Self-Study Online Learning Pathway to offer their staff CMI qualifications in leadership and management. This approach means that they have a consistent and robust learning pathway in place across the business. Staff members have the flexibility to start and finish their qualification whenever suits them. The budget for leadership and management development is de-centralised so each learner is paid for by their own department giving departments greater control over the development, progression and retention of their managers and leaders.
A Flexible Option for Individual Learners
There are lots of reasons why you’d want to self-study for a leadership and management qualification. Career progression is the most obvious, with many management jobs at the next level up requiring a formal management qualification. Our Self-Study Online Learning Pathway is convenient, enabling you to study at a place and time that suits you.
The Benefits of Studying with Crescente
- Flexible, you are no longer tied to inconvenient, time consuming workshops or evening classes. Online learning qualifications can be studied anywhere, any that suits you
- Compatible with tablets and mobile phones enabling you to study on the go
- Stimulating online learning pathways in bite size chunks with sessions as short as 5 minutes so you can build up your qualification at your own pace
- A helpful, knowledgeable and experienced team on hand to give you the support you need to gain your qualification
What our support looks like for people on our Self-Study Online Learning Pathway:
- ‘Wants and needs’ discussion to get to know you and understand your current situation
- Induction pack including video tutorials on completing assignments
- You become a registered member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Co-create a learning planner and agree your personal assignment deadlines
- A tailored online ‘Learning Journey’ for each module guides your learning
- CMI Pathways workbook for each module
- One-to-one telephone or Skype tutorial support for each module to help you focus your energy and get the most out of each assignment
- We submit your assignments to the CMI for marking
- You’ll receive additional feedback on the assignment from us if you need it
- Help you celebrate achieving your CMI qualification in leadership and management!
Want to know more?
Say and ask us for our ‘Quick Guide to Self Study Online Learning Pathway’. This practical guide will help you decide if self-study is right for you, which leadership and management qualification to choose, what level you should study at and what topics you’d like to cover. We’ll include a current price list and some mini case studies to help you get a clear picture of possible options.
Already decided and want to book?
Great! Call us on 01225 344981 to get the ball rolling and book your ‘Wants and Needs’ discussion with one of our friendly team.
“I am currently studying for a Post Graduate (Level 7) Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management with Crescente. I would highly recommend this service provider. Mandy Underwood and her team are highly committed to their students and the customer service experience is outstanding. Highly recommend Crescente.”
Nathan Andrews via Linkedin